To undertake painting & decorating work at any of our client’s properties and also provide support and assistance to other trades, within the Maintenance Department, when required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- 5 + years’ experience
- City & Guilds Pat 111/SVQ level 2/3 in Painting & Decorating or other equivalent qualification, is essential
- Full, clean driving licence is essential
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to deal sensitively with a wide variety of types of customers/clients
- Experience of using power and hand tools
- Experience of Repair and Maintenance in both occupied and unoccupied properties is essential
- Experience in Ames Taping, preparation of walls, ceilings and woodwork etc.
- Must be able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Must be capable of working efficiently, effectively and courteously without the need for constant supervision
- Must be aware of current Health & Safety regulations and the ability to work in a safe manner
- Must be in possession of a CSCS card
- Having completed a relevant course in ‘Asbestos Awareness’ would be desirable
Reporting to: Maintenance Supervisor
Hours of work: 39 per week
Monday – Thursday: 8.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Friday: 8.00 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
Rate of pay: dependant on experience
All applications (to include a current C.V.) should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org