McTaggart Construction are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Administrator to assist the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager with the administration side of the department.
Based at our Fenwick offices just south of Glasgow, the role will be office-based with occasional travel to other offices and sites. The role offers a great opportunity for development and career progression. Aspects are wide-ranging including:
- Maintenance of health & safety, environmental and quality records.
- Overseeing training requirements and arranging courses.
- Collection and processing of Site H&S Statistics/update spreadsheets.
- Collating and reporting waste figures.
- Maintenance of Non-Conformance Register and completed corrective actions.
- Record accidents, incidents and near misses on Accident/Incident Database.
- Assist with auditing of Integrated Management System.
- Preparation of health and safety administration folders for sites.
- Update vehicles records and Motor Insurance Database.
- Processing of fuel reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of project documentation.
- Driving licence
- Competent in MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Organised, with good administration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Construction experience
- Health, Safety and environmental experience
- Business Management Systems internal auditing experience including Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001), Health and Safety (ISO 45001).
To apply click here.