McTaggart Construction are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Administrator to assist the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager with the administration side of the department.
Based at our Dalry office, the role will be office-based with occasional travel to other offices and sites. The role offers a great opportunity for development and career progression. Aspects are wide-ranging including:
- Maintenance of health & safety, environmental and quality records.
- Overseeing training requirements and arranging courses.
- Collection and processing of Site H&S Statistics/update spreadsheets.
- Collating and reporting waste figures.
- Maintenance of Non-Conformance Register and completed corrective actions.
- Record accidents, incidents and near misses on Accident/Incident Database.
- Assist with auditing of Integrated Management System.
- Preparation of health and safety administration folders for sites.
- Update vehicles records and Motor Insurance Database.
- Processing of fuel reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of project documentation.
- Driving licence
- Competent in MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Organised, with good administration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Construction experience
- Health, Safety and environmental experience
- Business Management Systems internal auditing experience including Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001), Health and Safety (ISO 45001).
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please.)