McTaggart Group, have been announced as finalists across six categories of the Scottish Homes Awards 2020 including ‘Housebuilder of the Year (more than 100 units)’ for the third year running.
The awards, which began in 2007, are Scotland’s largest independent awards initiative for the housing industry.
McTaggart Group’s Managing Director, Gary Climson said “Being recognised alongside some of the most prominent house building brands in the UK is an honour. We see our shortlisting in the Housebuilder of the Year category as an endorsement of the progress and quality of affordable housing in Scotland.”
The categories where McTaggart Group are finalists are:
- – McTaggart Group
- Affordable Housing Development of the Year (Large, Social Rent) – Tarryholme (Phase 1), Irvine
- Affordable Housing Development of the Year (private sale) – Riverside Dalmarnock (Phase 1), Glasgow
- Affordable Housing Development of the Year (Small, Social Rent) – Travellers Accommodation, Girvan
- Affordable Housing Development of the Year (Small, Social Rent) – Cathkin Braes Phase 7
- Housing Regeneration Project of the Year – Buckley Street